Wireless Data Radio Transceiver 433MHz RF Duplex Transmission High Stability 32 channels
AS62-DTU30 is a 1W industrial wireless data radio with high stability, operates at 433MHz. The core module of the radio adopts the newest RF chip SX1278 of Silicon, LORA spread spectrum modulation. It has RS232 and RS485 ports and features an efficient loop error correction algorithm, which has high coding efficiency and strong error correction capability, which greatly improves the anti-interference and stability of the radio.
- Point-to-point transmission, transparent transmission, wake on radio.
- Efficient cyclic interleaving error correction coding, maximum error correction 64bit
- Receiving sensitivity is up to -130dBm, range 8000 meters
- Automatic relay and continuous transmission
- AES encryption
- RSSI and voltage are readable
- Built-in multiple exception handling mechanisms ensure the stable operation for a long time
- Max transmitting power is 30dBm (about 1W)
- Multiple baud rates: 8 commonly used baud rates, default baud rate 9600bps
- Baud rate range:1200bps~115200bps
- Multiple air speeds: 6 air speeds adjustable, default air speed 2.4Kbps, Optional 0.3~19.2kbps( 0.3kbps,1.2kbps,2.4kbps, 4.8kbps,9.6kbps,19.2kbps)
- Frequency 410~441MHz, providing 32 channels (Default operation frequency 433MHz, application free band)
- Supply voltage range: 8V-28VDC (Built-in LDO ensures stable power supply, meeting variety system requirements)
- Point-to-point transmission : The data sent by random module can be received by appointed module. Multiple receivers of the same address and channel all can receive the data. Can realize networking, relay and other applications.
- Wake on Radio : When the wireless wake-up time is not 0, the sending radio will automatically add a wake-up code when sending data, and wake up the target module. Transmit mode is the same as point-to-point transmission